- Certification: CE
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Model Number: BA-7L
- Warranty: 1 Years
- Capacity: 7L
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||4units in 1 box|
Extracts all kinds of fluids including engine oil ect. Requires just 4 to 10 strokes in a row to create a powerful vacuum. The integrated container (6.5 liters) neatly captures the oil preventing messy spills. Since it is see-through and calibrated, it lets the user know how much oil has been extracted. A built-in float switch automatically stops extraction as soon as capacity is reached. A pour spout facilitates emptying. With the pump housed inside the container, the BACOENG OIL EXTRACTOR is a durable, maintenance free unit. Stiffening ribs for added durability. Wide base for stability. It is ideal for professional use.
Including 4 tubes
How To Use bacoeng 7L Oil Extractor?
1) Warm up the oil by running the engine. This will allow the contaminates to mix and to suspend in the oil. Remove the dipstick.
Note: If you can't hold the dipstick comfortably in your hands, then the oil is too hot! Wait for the oil to cool off a bit.
2) Select and insert the appropriate diameter extraction tube into the dipstick pipe until it touches the bottom of the oil pan. Connect the main tube to the top of the unit and to the extraction tube.
3) Pump the handle 4 to 10 times in a row to start the vacuum. The unit will extract the oil automatically. Continuous pumping is not required.
4) After all the oil has been extracted, press the release valve located at the top of the unit for 5 seconds. Remove the main tube. When pouring the oil into a container, hold the pump as in the photo and pour gently. Do not hold it upside down ! Bring the used oil to a recycling depot.
Note: No special cleaning is required on the unit. Just empty as much oil as possible (do not store oil long term). Not for use on gasoline or other flammables.